Unfortunately, the Regional State Administrative Agency of Southwestern Finland has today, the 14th of January, extended the closure of group sports facilities by two weeks. As a result, we are not able to start our dance season yet on the 16th of January. AVI’s new closure decision is valid until the 28th of January, so we have to postpone the start of Flama’s spring season again. Based on this, we will start our dance season on Saturday, the 29th of January.
Our dance season and the spring Anytime rights will be extended to the 17th of June. All the courses will be delayed, but each course will have the same number of classes as originally planned. We will update the new course schedules on our website as soon as possible. The validity of all our punch cards will be extended during the closing period. The introductory week will be held from the 31st of January to the 6th of February 2022.
New workshop cancellations:
– Ray Herrera’s workshops will be cancelled, and we hope to have him as our guest in Finland some other time
– Spring Afro-Latin Party on the 22nd of January will be postponed to the 9th of April
– Couple Salsa Workshop for Beginners on the 22nd of January will be cancelled, the participants can join the similar workshops on Saturday, the 26th of February, the 2nd of April or the 14th of May instead.
– Mirka’s Chairlesque Courses: the 1st course: 31.1.–21.2., the 2nd course: 28.2.–21.3., the 3rd course: 28.3.–25.4. (no class on Monday, the 18th of April), the 4th course 2.5.–23.5. and the 5th course: 30.5.–13.6.
– Matias’ couple salsa courses, levels 4, 3 and 1: 31.1.–13.6. (no class on Monday, the 18th of April)
– Ida’s Dance Music Playschool Course 1: 1.2.–8.3. and Dance Music Playschool Course 2: 29.3.–10.5.
– Effiina’s Commercial Dance (intermediate) Course: 1.2.–14.6.
– Anna’s Salsa Solo Course for Beginners: 1.2.–15.3.
– Ida’s Stretching and Body Maintenance courses will have the same schedule
– Anna’s Couple Salsa Course, level 1+: 1.2.–7.6.
– Eve’s Dancehall & Dancehall Queenstyle Courses: 2.2.–25.5.
– Meri’s Twerk Course for Beginners: the 1st course: 3.2.–7.4. and the second course: 14.4.–9.6.
– Twerk with Heels Courses: the 1st course: 3.2.–17.3., the 2nd course: 24.3.–28.4. and the 3rd course: 5.5.–9.6.
– Urban Kiz Foundations 1 Course: 3.2.–7.4.
– Urban Kiz Foundations 2 Course: 14.4.–9.6.
– Urban Kiz Foundations 3 Course: 3.2.–7.4.
– Urban Kiz Intermediate Course : 14.4.–9.6.
– Baby Yoga Course: 3.2.–10.3.
– Ida’s Adult Ballet Beginners and Advanced Beginners Courses: 30.1.–12.6.
– Mirka’s Latin Ladies Style Courses: Cha cha: 30.1.–20.2., Ballroom Rumba: 27.2.–20.3., Samba: 27.3.–10.4. and Jive: 15.–29.5.
– Anna’s Couple Salsa Courses, levels 1, 1+ and 2: 30.1.–12.6.
– Vilma’s Lyrical Dance Courses: the 1st course: 30.1.–27.3. and the 2nd course: 3.4.–5.6.
– Vilma’s Broadway Courses: the 1st course: 30.1.–27.3. and the 2nd course: 3.4.–5.6.